Searching Lia, Chaeyeon and Seungkwan for trade (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I've got Lia, Chaeyeon and Seungkwan for trade.

I would trade for (G)I-dle (except Shuhua) and Sunmi (except card 01). But I will consider other offers too​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Would you like to trade Lia and Chaeyeon for Lia and Chaeyeon? :lisalaugh:
@bulletproof

This has to be done. Ozy missed out on a trade like this already.

Also I'd love to witness this, the first of its kind!
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
@bulletproof

This has to be done. Ozy missed out on a trade like this already.

Also I'd love to witness this, the first of its kind!
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:
Couldn't do Minhyun for Minhyun rip, still haunts me :pepecry1:
This needs to happen :taesip:

peak trading moments right here in this thread:worry::lisalaugh:
I'm sure bulletproof will be proud to see the kind of offers she's got :lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Couldn't do Minhyun for Minhyun rip, still haunts me :pepecry1:
This needs to happen :taesip:



I'm sure bulletproof will be proud to see the kind of offers she's got :lisalaugh:
If this doesn't go down I might have to initiate a trade of this kind myself...

I'll ask @eclipsoul if she would like to trade her Twice Chaeyoung with my Twice Chaeyoung. It's the only Twice card we both have, so it would have more meaning.
:sanapray: :lisalaugh:

I might be close to trading Chaeyoung though, so once again this kind of trade will be lost... for now.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread