- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Life is aa journey.
Multi-creator crew aa crew’s journey will officially begin.
aa crew is made up of a variety of creatives all striving for their dreams. actors, DJs, performing artists, producers, etc.
Although the journey of life has no end, the journey of their selves within the aa crew will begin first.
With this mindset, aa crew’s dynamic projects will be released.
Two of the crew’s members, with this vision, will debut simultaneously on April 17th.
We will announce who those members are soon. This is how their journey will begin.
Hello, I am LOGAN from ambitious ambition.
The meaning behind my name, in Chinese characters, is to create a new path.
In ten years of dreaming about music, I am finally debuting.
In 2020, my goal is to finish the album [am edition] and go on a journey of discovering who LOGAN is as an artist.
I am embarking on that journey with aa crew.
On April 17th, two singles from [am edition] will be released.
This path that I am treading, this journey — let’s tread together.
Hi, I am from the ambitious ambition.
The name elan at its core embodies energy and confidence.
With this in mind, I would like to use my music to spread positivity and bring people together.
Having lived in India and Canada for many years, I have a profound appreciation for the unknown and a drive to challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone.
This is where my journey begins.
On April 17th with the release of two singles that will be featured in my first album ‘be edition’.
‘be edition’ is the story that will map out the process through which I began to truly embrace the meaning behind my name.
Youtube
Website