life is hard (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I worked until midnight yesterday and tomorrow I have to get up at 4:30 and get ready before going to work again. This pitiful little Sunday can't be called a weekend... (nothing against Sundays, but it's true) There's no time to even properly rest, bleh... I have no energy to deal with work and people again already. When I think of waking up so early tomorrow, I get sleepy. I'm tired already.. yawn, yawn.. so, what are you guys bothered by right now?

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww that sucks :sadcat:

For me I have 20 hours of work and its finals week so Im going to be stressed and busy and freaking out.
Plus I have 2 presentations and I have bad social anxiety so thats going to suck terribly
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh gosh. this work of yours really man :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Aww that sucks :sadcat:

For me I have 20 hours of work and its finals week so Im going to be stressed and busy and freaking out.
Plus I have 2 presentations and I have bad social anxiety so thats going to suck terribly
omg sounds scary, I'd be freaking out too tbh... social anxiety is the worst, but make sure to prepare and take care of your health, you can do it <3

oh gosh. this work of yours really man :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry: :umjicry:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,062
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,088
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I've got a nasty cold and even my dreams are disturbed by my cold. : /
That's what bothering me.

Like, I have a cold in my dreams even... (if that makes sense)

Hope you get the sleep you deserve and all the best with your work
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Damn x( hope you will get a proper rest soon <333
thanks! :pandalove:

I've got a nasty cold and even my dreams are disturbed by my cold. : /
That's what bothering me.

Like, I have a cold in my dreams even... (if that makes sense)

Hope you get the sleep you deserve and all the best with your work
awh hope you get better soon and thanks so much <3
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I find myself divided. On the one hand, I feel for you and your hectic work schedule. On the other hand, I'm like "what the hell..."

I'm unemployed, broke, the bank is suing me, I'm filing for bankruptcy, and under constant stress and trembling on fears. I wish I had your job.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread