Life Sucks Today (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
2,120
Reactions Received
2,794
Location
Haters Playlists
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,263
Fandom
REVELUV~
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Her / She / Bunny
So I not only hit my head on my new shelves this morning, but ripped my SF9 album by accident, didn't revise like i was going to for 30 minutes, then left the house with no keys and the dipshxt that I am posted the only keys I have through the postbox and now I can't go home until 5. So I'm stuck in college, after my 2 hour exam (which I proper fxcked up btw) plus my phone is about to die and I forgot my charger. So I've gotta try kill 4 hours now with NOTHING.​
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Haiku

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The embodiment of a tough break :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ChenXiao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread