- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
and that is the quality aspect of my postsbut how can you when you have more pro-dark theme posts?
and that is the quality aspect of my postsbut how can you when you have more pro-dark theme posts?
the humour quality?and that is the quality aspect of my posts![]()
I would rather be single than be in such kind of relationshipat least I have a wife![]()
I'd rather be in a toxic relationship than jealous and desperateI would rather be single than be in such kind of relationship![]()
and now you’ve dragged me down too TTI'd rather be in a toxic relationship than jealous and desperate![]()
and now you’ve dragged me down too TT
I would rather be jealous and desperate than be with a gg antiI'd rather be in a toxic relationship than jealous and desperate![]()
I'd rather be with a gg anti than display an exo badgeI would rather be jealous and desperate than be with a gg anti![]()
I'd rather be with a gg anti than display an exo badge![]()
truce we both are queens 👑
I don't stan exo but it's the prettiest group badge![]()
someone who actually did itAww @mysteric i put you on 4 as well, what a coincidence![]()