Life update (1 Viewer)

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I finished my relay and we added 4s, which is a lot but not that much since we haven’t practiced since December, my voice is dying, I am dying since we totally did not stay up until 2 streaking Twit, and I T-posed on the podium so I’m proud of myself, and we lowkey ran away to the mall yesterday just for the Muji shop. Fun.
Also, stream
this



Peace out y’all,
mysteric
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
i understood like %20 of the paragraph but im glad you had fun, if you didnt, well fuck it :llama_prance:
@me and my language skills lmao

Okie, I’m going to actually somewhat try here:
Basically, we all stayed up until 2 streaming kpop(specifically Twit), and thusbare currently dying. I screamed way too much during the relay so my voice is dying. I went second in the relay, and T-posed on the diving block while waiting for my dive so I’m really proud of that. Side note, they had like a literal Olympic-style system in check. As in we-have-huge-TV-screens-to-broadcast-your-failures-not-to-mention-a-live-stream type of thing.
And since none of us had events to swim yesterday, we ran away to the mall since we found out that there was a Muji store there lmao. We did it for the pens. Cue finding a little Asian novelty shop with tons of BT21 stuff. But we broke from spending all our money on food and pens, so we just wandered around a lot.
 

Lighterxx

See my DP? Kiss it.
.
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
1,111
Reactions Received
5,054
Location
MEOW STAN SVT
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@me and my language skills lmao

Okie, I’m going to actually somewhat try here:
Basically, we all stayed up until 2 streaming kpop(specifically Twit), and thusbare currently dying. I screamed way too much during the relay so my voice is dying. I went second in the relay, and T-posed on the diving block while waiting for my dive so I’m really proud of that. Side note, they had like a literal Olympic-style system in check. As in we-have-huge-TV-screens-to-broadcast-your-failures-not-to-mention-a-live-stream type of thing.
And since none of us had events to swim yesterday, we ran away to the mall since we found out that there was a Muji store there lmao. We did it for the pens. Cue finding a little Asian novelty shop with tons of BT21 stuff. But we broke from spending all our money on food and pens, so we just wandered around a lot.
aw sounds cute and fun at least <3 still

SLEEP PROPERLY NOT CONSTANTLY STREAM WTf
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread