Light Theme is Forever Superior (1 Viewer)

Which theme do you use?

  • I have taste so light

    Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Edgelord Central coming through

    Votes: 11 45.8%

  • Total voters
    24
  • Poll closed .
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Us darklanders are lot cooler than u light-headers :wonugl:
Wbk we're hotter 😫 I guess studies do show that light theme supporters are indeed more attractive, Google it kids.
:sippinthetea:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I went through all the ducks completely in dark mode. I hope all your guys glasses and optometrist increase your prescription because you’re all used to seeing crack colored forums.

But it’s probably what people are on and probably like light discord too 👀
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I went through all the ducks completely in dark mode. I hope all your guys glasses and optometrist increase your prescription because you’re all used to seeing crack colored forums.

But it’s probably what people are on and probably like light discord too 👀
I know I could count on my disciple :pepeheart:



Yes, u got it right. @Ozymandias even uses the light discord. The horror! :blegh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But I don't :jenniesmug:
Dark Discord, YouTube, Reddit.

But Light KPS :sj_weary:
Ah so you have just tried to succumb the poor @JungYoda to ur corrupted side with excuse of light discord. I see right through you, u villain :pandacop:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread