- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Both are at least decent, but light>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything else
What do you think?
What do you think?
Yes just above your post@blueberries @Skinnny @igloo another person of taste
I can’t see people with blurred faces. How am I supposed to recognize them?Yes just above your post![]()
You would if you had theme that didn't blind your eyesI can’t see people with blurred faces. How am I supposed to recognize them?
How does one see in a black hole?You would if you had theme that didn't blind your eyes![]()
I'm disgusted for that light pollution![]()
I am d i s g u s t e d
Think it that way. Look at night sky, that dark. Then you see stars, they are the posts among the darkness shining prettily. Darkness is the background for stars to shine.How does one see in a black hole?![]()
lightThink it that way. Look at night sky, that dark. Then you see stars, they are the posts among the darkness shining prettily. Darkness is the background for stars to shine.
Now look at sky during day, look at the sun. That's the light, the harsh, blinding light. Do you see posts anymore? No cause your eyes are burning and you are going blind.
Now, there is only one right choice is there![]()