- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I wasn’t a huge fanThat's rather disappointing.
I wasn't much of a fan either; so no big deal.... for now.I wasn’t a huge fan
I hope none of the groups I'm a fan of will disband.i wasn't familiar with the group either but it's always sad to heard a group is disbanding
unfortunately is usually in September / October that most disbanding announcements are make, hopefully there aren't going to be that many "surprises"
It's still bad however one spins it.I wasn’t a huge fan
Nakanomori Band lasted like 2 years or something like.True
That's the reason you have to change the centre of the group time to timeNakanomori Band lasted like 2 years or something like.
That's what happens when you model a band around one person.
Which the others were mad about.That's the reason you have to change the centre of the group time to time