- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,440
- Reactions Received
- 39,052
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,658
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Who's going to break the news to IVE...?I'm almost impressed your title somehow makes sense.............
Also Lily![]()
I dont think Lily is cruel when she offs people. Quick and painless in a kind way.Haewons face after
At least it was quick and painless. It coulda been captured by a spider and ripped apart limb by limb and then acid injected into its internals and guts liquefied![]()
That might spare her in the eyes of Buddha, now she may reincarnate into a pigeon instead of a dung beetleI dont think Lily is cruel when she offs people. Quick and painless in a kind way.![]()
isn't that sad for you..?That might spare her in the eyes of Buddha, now she may reincarnate into a pigeon instead of a dung beetle![]()
Why would it affect meisn't that sad for you..?![]()
I remember because one of your misdoings (I forgot which of the many) you also will be reborn as a dung beetle, so you could have been friends with Lily beetleWhy would it affect me![]()
Wow is that what spiders do. I was already very afraid of them.Haewons face after
At least it was quick and painless. It coulda been captured by a spider and ripped apart limb by limb and then acid injected into its internals and guts liquefied![]()
Spiders inject you with a venomous cocktail that liquefies your insides and then they drink you.Wow is that what spiders do. I was already very afraid of them.
That was just panda nonsense, im coming a falcon when I reincarnateI remember because one of your misdoings (I forgot which of the many) you also will be reborn as a dung beetle, so you could have been friends with Lily beetle![]()
Exactly that, they web you so you can't struggle and scream. They dont have teeth so they must liquid your innards so they can drink it dryWow is that what spiders do. I was already very afraid of them.
So cuteSpiders inject you with a venomous cocktail that liquefies your insides and then they drink you.Dismemberment not required. Spiders are so cute.
![]()
If it makes the feel better, the larger the breed of spider is, the less theyll rely on venom. Usually the large spiders are not venomousI get these massive spiders in my house. Not, like Australian style ones. But big. Huge. They're technically called "giant house spiders" lol
Anyway, so, despite my terror, I always try to place them outside without hurting them.
After reading this thread they are getting the shoe.
we shall seeThat was just panda nonsense, im coming a falcon when I reincarnate![]()