Teaser Lim Kim - SAL-KI (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg, this is such a wonderful surprise! There were rumors of her leaving the industry and I was so sad. I'm glad she's back to give us great music.
BURH I THOUGHT SHE LEFT THE INDUSTRY AFTER LEAVING MYSTIC

SHE WENT MIA
Three long years! I honestly never thought she'd return but here we are. I absolutely love her and her voice.
She's back and that teaser seems so badass? :wat:

Can't wait!!
I know right! It's so soon too.. she's been working on music a while I guess?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Three long years! I honestly never thought she'd return but here we are. I absolutely love her and her voice.
She deleted everything from her social medias and sprung this on us.

My mind is blown


I'm so excited
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread