Audio Lim Kim 'Sal-Ki' (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
people are waiting for her for years and she decided to drop this mess :dubuwave:
I like it though! Plus, since it doesn't have an mv i'm wondering if it's a bside and she's going to be putting out more
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
11 April 2019
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,393
Location
SUNMI IS COMING
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This reminds me of seiko oomoris music, and of other j-artists too. I was expecting a different sound from her but not this drastic change.:welp:
Her past music was my cup of tea, and this isn't. I can't wait to hear more of her new music.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Me: *Glances through forum topics, sees Lil' Kim, brain sputters to a stop*

...... Me in three seconds:
:welp:
:dubuthink:
:susPepe:

Me @ the 4th second: "Oh... that says Lim Kim."

And I am pleased about this. Oh, and the song's okay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread