News Lim Nayoung signs with Ascendio (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Thank you Soompi for being absolutely useless and making me click your awful website to find answers

I don't know these people but as long as the agency books her better than that useless Sublime then maybe I'll like them
1688692521653.png

@kimsguardian have you seen friend?​
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,021
Reactions Received
59,193
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
487,203
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
pheeew i thought they're doing well managing former idol like tiffany & yein :susPepe:

whatever it is i only wish the best of luck to her :sanapray:

Thank you Soompi for being absolutely useless and making me click your awful website to find answers

I don't know these people but as long as the agency books her better than that useless Sublime then maybe I'll like them
1688692521653.png

@kimsguardian have you seen friend?
thanks for sharing btw~ :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Thank you Soompi for being absolutely useless and making me click your awful website to find answers

I don't know these people but as long as the agency books her better than that useless Sublime then maybe I'll like them
1688692521653.png

@kimsguardian have you seen friend?​
Their avatar size sucks, as well as the forum layout..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread