- Joined
- 4 October 2021
- Messages
- 11,880
- Reactions Received
- 29,796
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello,
Welcome to our own Natalie's 17th Birthday Party on KPS!

Before moving on, make sure your hands are sanitised before you type your reply
Let us first see her cake which is presented by Jungwon himself !

Wow those were some strong and emotional words weren't they
Now that we're done with the drama first let's see what your faves have prepared for you

YumYumYum



Okay now finally let us see what your actual best friends have gifted you!
And Lastly, I would like to say,
Li, Thank you so much for being my friend and thank you so much for talking to me, helping me at all times and being so kind and chaotic with me!
I love you and will always continue to support you and try to protect you as much as I can
Happiest Birthday to you and have an amazing day and an even amazing 2022!

Thank You for attending my flop but lovely friend's birthday party
Welcome to our own Natalie's 17th Birthday Party on KPS!
Before moving on, make sure your hands are sanitised before you type your reply
Let us first see her cake which is presented by Jungwon himself !
Wow those were some strong and emotional words weren't they
Now that we're done with the drama first let's see what your faves have prepared for you
YumYumYum
Okay now finally let us see what your actual best friends have gifted you!
Li, I wish you the happiest birthday ever!
Hope you have an amazing day and you can celebrate with your family and friends. If there is anything you can't achieve this year, I wish you could do it next year!
I hope you will stay on this forum for a long time, because your threads are fun and it's always good to chat with you. Thank you for always keeping your cards to me, despite of my inability to give you one!
Stay yourself and never change! I wish you all the best! 
Bibiboyo~
I hope you will stay on this forum for a long time, because your threads are fun and it's always good to chat with you. Thank you for always keeping your cards to me, despite of my inability to give you one!
hi it’s me again, can’t believe it’s already been a year, i said this before but i hope i’ll get to wish you happy birthday next year as well! hope you’ll show me more amazing artists this coming year and we’ll get to spend a lot of time together! love ya forever 
@Juniverse Dear I don’t say it enough but honestly ily. We dont talk as much any more but I just wanna say you’re amazing and such a kind friend and I rlly appreciate how you’ve treated me. Thank you so much for being so friendly and welcoming; not just to me but for all your friends and users on KPS. I’ve secretly Always wished we were closer and hope that we’ll talk more soon. You deserve to have the best day today and I hope you do. Ily and happy birthday Natalie


i made u two wallpapers (one for ur desktop and the other for ur phone 
And Lastly, I would like to say,
Li, Thank you so much for being my friend and thank you so much for talking to me, helping me at all times and being so kind and chaotic with me!
I love you and will always continue to support you and try to protect you as much as I can
Happiest Birthday to you and have an amazing day and an even amazing 2022!
34,000$ inclusive of taxes ONLY

Last edited: