- Joined
- 6 June 2021
- Messages
- 65,209
- Reactions Received
- 38,856
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 193,711
- Fandom
- iEMoALuvie
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER. IM JUST AN IDIOT.![]()
I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER. IM JUST AN IDIOT.![]()
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU FOOL WE LOVE YOUOMG WHAT THIS IS SO CUTE YOU LIARS I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT
Also @hoeformina you didn't tag me flop
@jjyubi @Goldenstar @litc @Hakunama_Tata @hoeformina @badcrookshanks THANK YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCHI DON'T DESERVE THIS THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU I'M GONNA CRY FOR REAL
![]()
![]()
![]()
THANK YOU FOR THE SWEET MESSAGE I LOVE YOU@Juniverse Dear I don’t say it enough but honestly ily. We dont talk as much any more but I just wanna say you’re amazing and such a kind friend and I rlly appreciate how you’ve treated me. Thank you so much for being so friendly and welcoming; not just to me but for all your friends and users on KPS. I’ve secretly Always wished we were closer and hope that we’ll talk more soon. You deserve to have the best day today and I hope you do. Ily and happy birthday Natalie![]()
![]()
This thread is so cute, happy birthday![]()
Thank you both!!Happy Birthday Li![]()
![]()
![]()