- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
CARDS FOR TRADE
COMMONS
RARES
CHUSEOK
HALLOWEEN
CARDS I WANT
HIGHEST PRIORITY: WOODZ RARE, CIX BX + CIX RARE
COMMONS (in order of priority)
CIX commons
(Collected 4/5)
N.Flying commons
(Collected 4/5)
Key commons
(Collected 2/5)
RARES (in order of priority)
Woodz rares
(Collected 1/5)
CIX rares
(Collected 2/5)
Miscellaneous (groups I'm not actively collecting aside from my biases)
DEBTS
Users I owe
Victon/Treasure rare for @Yili
Users who owe me
-
RESERVED
-
COMPLETED SETS
(in order of completion, red = first to complete the set)
A.C.E commons
Wanna One commons
Monsta X commons
CLC commons
Stray Kids commons
EXO commons
SF9 commons
Kang Daniel commons
SuperM commons
A.C.E rares
Mingi triple
The Boyz commons
SF9 Halloween
A.C.E Halloween
Wonho commons
The Rose commons
Enhypen commons
Woodz commons
Jay Park commons
Nu'est commons
TVXQ commons
SF9 rares
CLC rares
You can make other offers too, I'll probably accept them
COMMONS
RARES
CHUSEOK
HALLOWEEN
CARDS I WANT
HIGHEST PRIORITY: WOODZ RARE, CIX BX + CIX RARE
COMMONS (in order of priority)
CIX commons
(Collected 4/5)
N.Flying commons
(Collected 4/5)
Key commons
(Collected 2/5)
RARES (in order of priority)
Woodz rares
(Collected 1/5)
CIX rares
(Collected 2/5)
Miscellaneous (groups I'm not actively collecting aside from my biases)
DEBTS
Users I owe
Victon/Treasure rare for @Yili
Users who owe me
-
RESERVED
-
COMPLETED SETS
(in order of completion, red = first to complete the set)
A.C.E commons
Wanna One commons
Monsta X commons
CLC commons
Stray Kids commons
EXO commons
SF9 commons
Kang Daniel commons
SuperM commons
A.C.E rares
Mingi triple
The Boyz commons
SF9 Halloween
A.C.E Halloween
Wonho commons
The Rose commons
Enhypen commons
Woodz commons
Jay Park commons
Nu'est commons
TVXQ commons
SF9 rares
CLC rares
You can make other offers too, I'll probably accept them
Last edited: