Stan Lisa for enduring hits to the face I guess :wimwim:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 23 March 2023 #1 Stan Lisa for enduring hits to the face I guess Reactions: fdonce, Moguri and Yelena_Belova
Yelena_Belova #Macaroni_Fiend . Joined 22 December 2022 Messages 9,715 Reactions Received 14,086 Location Avengers Tower Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,333 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Sooyaabean 23 March 2023 #2 Poor Lisa! Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,031 Reactions Received 98,803 Cards View Profile KS Coins 348,717 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 23 March 2023 #3 poor Lisa, she look so mad in the first one Reactions: fdonce
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,443 Reactions Received 39,056 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,679 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 23 March 2023 #4 I knew BP was being abused, I just didn't know it was eachother. Reactions: fdonce
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 23 March 2023 #5 Should have bit her hand >: ) Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,785 Reactions Received 44,427 Cards View Profile KS Coins 158,848 23 March 2023 #6 Iono, it looks like Lisa ran into the fist