Appreciation lisa is the best performer in kpop (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
every idol is. but lisa is very powerful on the stage :sj_weary:
but is every idol Lisa? I think that's an important question. because if they aren't Lisa then that automatically doesn't make them the best performer in kpop.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s just OP opinion on the subject. It’s not that serious and it’s an appreciation thread. It’s like that anytime when Lisa is praised, some people get pressed.

Lisa has constantly been a good performer with a lot of charisma and energy. She deserves praise for her good job on stage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s just OP opinion on the subject. It’s not that serious and it’s an appreciation thread. It’s like that anytime when Lisa is praised, some people get pressed.

Lisa has constantly been a good performer with a lot of charisma and energy. She deserves praise for her good job on stage.
well tbh prefix said discussion which means it's open for discussion and people can share their opinions on the subject. I changed it to appreciation since it is.

And all the threads I've seen about Lisa is "Lisa is the best in this and that in kpop" and some are angry when you bring up other idols. On this forum, people are more "Lisa is amongst the best performers of the generation" which is true, she is. But other forums are more "She's the best no one is on her level your faves are nothing". You can't say that and dismiss other idols who are just as good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and dooh

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i wished lisa stans would stop attacking rose.
same old story, what is wrong with these people, now its Rose :dubuthink:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
well tbh prefix said discussion which means it's open for discussion and people can share their opinions on the subject. I changed it to appreciation since it is.

And all the threads I've seen about Lisa is "Lisa is the best in this and that in kpop" and some are angry when you bring up other idols. On this forum, people are more "Lisa is amongst the best performers of the generation" which is true, she is. But other forums are more "She's the best no one is on her level your faves are nothing". You can't say that and dismiss other idols who are just as good
I wasn’t going to comment of this thread, just leave a like because I think that Lisa is a good performer but not the best of her generation. I actually think that Rosé is better than her in her own group for example but I ended up commenting because some comments here don’t indicate a will to discuss but to shade. Nasty comments about Lisa’s face are shady.

We definitely aren’t on the same forums then because on the forums where I am every praise adressed to Lisa provok a meltdown.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread