This is huge!! I’m so happy for her :kittylove:
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 15 November 2024 #1 This is huge!! I’m so happy for her Reactions: Selfmate and StirFriedPanda
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,702 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 15 November 2024 #2 @Blink
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,399 Reactions Received 55,168 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,366 15 November 2024 #3 there's like 18 covers in total I think
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,057 Reactions Received 52,509 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,062 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 15 November 2024 #4 excellent