News Lisa's Workout Routine: The Secret Behind BLACKPINK's Maknae's Fitness Glow (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
29 June 2023
Messages
14
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
115
I tried Pilates once, and man, I was sore in places I didn’t even know existed.
But workouts are just one part of it. Staying that lean and toned is a mix of diet, consistency, and probably a ton of discipline. I know some people who mix in strength training to build more muscle while keeping that lean look. A few even check out steroids online Canada when they’re trying to keep muscle while cutting, but obviously, that’s a different route.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread