List things u have gotten into recently (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What title says :sakUwu:


For me
  • DAOKO


I'm obsessed by her and look new songs of her continuously, she has quite lot so I'm not sure how much i have covered so far
  • Roleplaying games; old good DnD, Fate Accelerated, things like that. It's pretty fun, but bit hard to find teams for it so can't play often.
  • CLC- NO, the feminist anthem of kpop
  • Lee Hi ft BI - No One, one of best songs out this year if not best


Tagging plp @Ozymandias @StarWarsBitch @princesspeach @Ems @Jimin @deadstar @LeeriaYa
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
More Daoko yass @Tir @Walnutt @Ireneisbaee :sanapray:

I've gotten into nothing really, it's amazing how uneventful and pointless my days are rn :joshmeh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
These three are my most listened to



The last one is one of my favorites too and I listened the second one recently, the mv is pretty fun :D
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
182
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • French (and failing at it)
  • Board games: My group of friends love them, but recently I bought 2 new games, Dead of Winter and journeys in the middle earth and we are HOOKED!
I also roleplay! I’m with an association and we are going thru a campaign based in Adventure Times with a few twist. So much fun
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • French (and failing at it)
  • Board games: My group of friends love them, but recently I bought 2 new games, Dead of Winter and journeys in the middle earth and we are HOOKED!
I also roleplay! I’m with an association and we are going thru a campaign based in Adventure Times with a few twist. So much fun
That sounds really fun :d is it longer campaign then?

I'm also into board games, try to get together with people and play whenever I have opportunity :d I also play tons with my siblings. Role-games are kind new addition in top of that.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
46
Reactions Received
182
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That sounds really fun :d is it longer campaign then?

I'm also into board games, try to get together with people and play whenever I have opportunity :d I also play tons with my siblings. Role-games are kind new addition in top of that.
Yes, It’s longer. We started doing one-shots but we got a new player who has a lot of experience as Dungeon Master and he is pulling a campaign. The system of Adventure Time is easy, very beginners-friendly but it’s more creative/narrative, not only throwing dices.

We started with board games, thanks to Catan lol. Then we have been trying more complex games and now role playing, feels like the natural progression
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, It’s longer. We started doing one-shots but we got a new player who has a lot of experience as Dungeon Master and he is pulling a campaign. The system of Adventure Time is easy, very beginners-friendly but it’s more creative/narrative, not only throwing dices.

We started with board games, thanks to Catan lol. Then we have been trying more complex games and now role playing, feels like the natural progression
That does sound fun :D so is it more roleplaying focused or one with tight rules (i have noticed some DnD campaigns nclude lot of math and are strict xd)

It was similar for me, started with more lightweight games with Munchkin and such, then played some more complex ones and found out people were organizing some DnD get togethers and now I have been going to these whenever I find one. Mostly just single campaigns not longer ones. I like those best where I can create my own character :d
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread