MV Listen to these songs by Chanmina she’s amazing (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
5
Reactions Received
52
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Okay so I know this one j-pop artist her name is “CHANMINA” And she has released some incredible songs I would like you guys to give it a listen.
She was born in Korea, 1998 and grew up in Japan. So she’s half korean / half Japanese. She’s fluent in Japanese, korean and English. Her song “doctor”about beauty standards in Korea, and was the first song I listened to.



The next song is Pain is Beauty, she was bullied because she was different but accepted the pain. her beauty was from the individuality which was actually her pain to begin with.




And her last song imma leave for you guys is “I’m a Pop”. Okay now this I can’t explain it because it’s just so good anyway, here the link





Please tell me what you guys feel about the songs in the comments ;( thank you uwu
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was suggested Doctor a little while back on Youtube and really liked it! I'm a pop is good as well. I think she also has a song with Miyavi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread