listened to the same ASMR twice-- (1 Viewer)

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,712
Reactions Received
5,741
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,843
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
Honestly, I feel ya.
I used to get the ick from ASMR but I discovered ShiliASMR (formerly ShiliTV) and it's the only ASMR I can listen to
i listen to character ASMR :yoogasm: so good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
23 November 2023
Messages
3,352
Reactions Received
1,590
Location
Woodsboro🔪👻
Website
www.hoyolab.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,864
Fandom
NCTzen,Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
𝐒𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫
Ooooo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: IGURO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread