- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,782
- Reactions Received
- 6,809
- Location
- StarlightGalaxy
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Replace group chat with KPS lol
When will WINNER come back so I can finally go back to being an Inner Circle?
Hyouka is a masterpiece!I like your anime dp though
Same. I love KyoAni and the stuff they put out. Literally 2 of my Top 10 anime come from KyoAni.I love the anime in your dp though, Kyoto animation is probably one of my favorite animation companies when it comes to anime
my favorite anime, k-on, comes from kyoani so they hold a very special place in my heart they also created beyond the boundary and that's one of my favorite animes as well. I also really like a-1 pictures. :llama_uwu:Hyouka is a masterpiece!
Same. I love KyoAni and the stuff they put out. Literally 2 of my Top 10 anime come from KyoAni.
the truth has been spoken (this is why I don't have one)Cool Kids have anime dps
I have just jpop one, cause im not cool enoughthe truth has been spoken (this is why I don't have one)
I'm even worse! I mean kpop?? yikes :PI have just jpop one, cause im not cool enough
Yep u r totally normie xdI'm even worse! I mean kpop?? yikes :P