- Joined
- 21 May 2020
- Messages
- 475
- Reactions Received
- 821
- Location
- new world
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,258
- Fandom
- Fuse
- Ship
I'm talking primarily about classes, but which would you prefer to take if you had to (or if you're currently taking an AP ELA class, which one are you taking?)
Lit focuses on literature, poetry and literary devices (such as tone and point of view) in a more in-depth manner, while lang prioritizes broader topics and you'll find yourself spending more time deconstructing arguments and consuming nonfiction works such as essays, memoirs and journals.
In my opinion, both sound terrible which is why I went back to regular ELA instead of moving up into AP (I used to be in Honors but I found out that they only offer Honors classes up until your sophomore year). I used to be pretty good at my ELA classes but thanks to our current education system, I now despise writing and analyzing things
Lit focuses on literature, poetry and literary devices (such as tone and point of view) in a more in-depth manner, while lang prioritizes broader topics and you'll find yourself spending more time deconstructing arguments and consuming nonfiction works such as essays, memoirs and journals.
In my opinion, both sound terrible which is why I went back to regular ELA instead of moving up into AP (I used to be in Honors but I found out that they only offer Honors classes up until your sophomore year). I used to be pretty good at my ELA classes but thanks to our current education system, I now despise writing and analyzing things