Little Mix 'Break Up Song' | Dua Lipa 'Future Nostalgia' (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Of you who weren't aware, LM released a new song called 'Break Up Song'



and Dua Lipa dropped her whole album



and I'm just absolutely in love.
The throwback 80s/90s style coming back is just so great.

Just need Tove Lo to release some more music with disco vibes.
@ikonicraja​
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Both good additions to the musical world and honestly I've been checking out her album. It's not bad at all. I enjoyed Hallucinate alot
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Both good additions to the musical world and honestly I've been checking out her album. It's not bad at all. I enjoyed Hallucinate alot
yess Hallucinate and Pretty Please are my faves from the album I think
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes on the Tove Lo part. At least we get Gaga‘s new album soon.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I loved Future Nostalgia (Levitating and Cool are my faves) but the new Little Mix song was kinda disappointing for me, since this is their first album away from Syco I feel like they need to bring it a lot harder especially when Simon is getting ready to replace them with Real Like You...

yes on the Tove Lo part. At least we get Gaga‘s new album soon.
A lot of the main pop girlies were supposed to be dropping records this summer but Ms. Rona really be ruining everyone's plans TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread