- Joined
- 21 November 2018
- Messages
- 301
- Reactions Received
- 1,484
- Location
- the LOONAverse
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
A bop. An absolute bop. Little Mix is here to save summer ladies and gentlemen
@MochiFace @JakeyWantsCakey @Mayah
Leigh Anne with the pigtails so adorable tooNot a fan of the song
But damn Leigh anne is so cute with this braid
but i notice that Jade weirdly have much less time of screen compare to the other member while usually she have tons of screen time
i'm just disappointed because i love their summer bop but this one didn't have this summer vibe of their iconic song like Shout out to my ex etc...Leigh Anne with the pigtails so adorable too
And agreed the song isn’t their best but it’s weirdly addictive, it sounds like the 90s lol
But yeah I noticed Jade not getting that screen time :(
I was a little disappointed seeing as she’s my favorite member
OK the song is addictive it's just my second listen and i already have the chorus in mindLeigh Anne with the pigtails so adorable too
And agreed the song isn’t their best but it’s weirdly addictive, it sounds like the 90s lol
But yeah I noticed Jade not getting that screen time :(
I was a little disappointed seeing as she’s my favorite member
Ya, there’s no comparison between Bounce Back and Shout Out to my Ex, but I’m just satisfied with hearing their voice againi'm just disappointed because i love their summer bop but this one didn't have this summer vibe of their iconic song like Shout out to my ex etc...
HAHA told you it’s like a drugOK the song is addictive it's just my second listen and i already have the chorus in mind
Shout out to my ex is such an iconic bop for summerYa, there’s no comparison between Bounce Back and Shout Out to my Ex, but I’m just satisfied with hearing their voice again
and also those harmonies
HAHA told you it’s like a drug![]()