Appreciation Little Mix released the best Western Pop Album this year (2 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship



Definitely their best album yet, I liked every single song, even Not A Pop Song which I didn't before.
If they aren't getting any awards for this istg..
I think this might be even my favorite album outside of K-Pop for this year.

Also I decided to make my own taglist of people who usually check out my threads, (thanks @OnlyCalB who mentioned that idea in her thread :wimwim:) if you don't wanna be included please let me know.
@JakeyWantsCakey @Vikki @vogue @Wingfrost @Ashla_K @OnlyCalB @Yachii @RandAlThor @Ozymandias @Saythename17 @notthatmarko @Lady_Grey @gayzone @eclipsoul @maruberry @Mew​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I mean I would say that if I didn't have one already, kind of just separated K-Pop and everything else lmao :rosesmug:
Nothing really stand out to me in pop overall so idk 🤷‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread