News Little Mix’s Jesy has left the group (2 Viewers)

Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
She has been struggling for awhile now when it comes to her mental health. I hope she is feeling better these days and continues on focusing on herself and improving. I kind of knew this was coming, it was just a matter of when. She has my support :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,869
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ugh... it's going to be like Zayn all over again, I can feel it! Zayn first decided to take a break, and then he ended up leaving for good, and people on Twitter started spreading rumors about the "real" reason he left. And THEN One Direction announced an extended hiatus that would end up lasting over five years.

And I hope I didn't just jinx it...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread