Little things that bother you? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
:sanathink: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
The fact that when I'm trying to lose weight I gain or don't lose and when I'm not trying I lose but I'm eating unhealthily and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The fact that when I'm trying to lose weight I gain or don't lose and when I'm not trying I lose but I'm eating unhealthily and I DON'T LIKE IT!!!
Oof that does suck, I suddenly lost a lot of weight without trying too, though I was still happy about that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oof that does suck, I suddenly lost a lot of weight without trying too, though I was still happy about that.
I'm definitely happy about it but I'm nervous about whether it'll continue with how I've been eating so I'm trying to get back to being healthy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if there is a sound that repeats over and over in the background, like an alarm in SOMEONE ELSE'S APARTMENT

btw their alarm is going off bc they smoke weed not bc their apartment is on fire
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When people don’t turn off the lights when they leave a room.

:jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread