TV Live action BLs, Yes or nah? (1 Viewer)

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Live action BLs are pretty fun to watch! Like Love Stage!! Omg...The actors did good not gonna lie! I laughed though~!

Sometimes though, maybe they should just be animated. LOL

Do you like them? If so, reccomnend some for me and others. I watched a few, but not all. We got all types to look forward to as well. Hopefully we keep it up. And they are done well.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
OMG, there's to much BL stuff! The world needs GL!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so sexist!:pikagun::annoyedgun:
YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU RIGHt??

Ineed good GL titles to look at!
Ineed fluffy romance! I want an action filled GL with all types of stuff! Fantasy-esque, Office WOrkers, EVERYTHING!
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU RIGHt??

Ineed good GL titles to look at!
Ineed fluffy romance! I want an action filled GL with all types of stuff! Fantasy-esque, Office WOrkers, EVERYTHING!
There's so little... I really only know of is
It's actually really cute and funny.
 
  • Love
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,449
Reactions Received
39,073
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,714
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
  • Wow
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
The amount is truly sad...
Dang! Ty for sharing these!

i say...I wonder if it depends on how they are written as well. I know BL get's all the flack for being to fetish-y and people dislike it.

I wonder if it's worseor about the same for GL. I really wanna know. I saw a really cute manga I wanted to read in a bookstore...It looked so damn cute and I need to find it again.
 

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I've only watched Yuri or another. It's Japanese so I'm not sure it's a fair comparison to Korean BL.
I'm talking all BL/GL No worries there! lol

It could be different or it could be the same, I gotta find out. lo l
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
I've watched a few BLs like Semantic Error since Seoham was my bias in KNK but I'm always afraid I'll run into ones with parts that would make me really uncomfortable. Non consensual stuff is too common in BL shows :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SugarPoppinBSI

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I've watched a few BLs like Semantic Error since Seoham was my bias in KNK but I'm always afraid I'll run into ones with parts that would make me really uncomfortable. Non consensual stuff is too common in BL shows :pepecry2:
YSemantic Error was good!

Yeah...Nonconis VERY popular in the genre .

There has to be a list out there with the warning on some. I know on the mangas, manhuas, etc. and stuff I read I just go head first.

Stay safe always though! Ask around too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: BlingyBlinger

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I don’t watch a lot but I like some. Light On Me is a favorite of mine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread