sooya_ . Joined 31 March 2025 Messages 5,687 Reactions Received 4,428 Location Wonyoung's fav place Cards View Profile KS Coins 24,395 Fandom Multifandom Gender Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other Pronouns he-bow-bae Ship @Sugar Wreck @foreverriki 19 April 2026 #1
sooya_ . Joined 31 March 2025 Messages 5,687 Reactions Received 4,428 Location Wonyoung's fav place Cards View Profile KS Coins 24,395 Fandom Multifandom Gender Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other Pronouns he-bow-bae Ship @Sugar Wreck @foreverriki 19 April 2026 #2 @EVOL
sooya_ . Joined 31 March 2025 Messages 5,687 Reactions Received 4,428 Location Wonyoung's fav place Cards View Profile KS Coins 24,395 Fandom Multifandom Gender Non-Binary, Bi-Gender, Other Pronouns he-bow-bae Ship @Sugar Wreck @foreverriki 19 April 2026 #3 OOO THESE DIVVASSSS ( they are a new virtual group w 5 members and I don't think they have a fandom name currently...??? am I wrong??? )
OOO THESE DIVVASSSS ( they are a new virtual group w 5 members and I don't think they have a fandom name currently...??? am I wrong??? )