Photo Liz and the pink binoculars (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm getting Harry Potter vibes for some reason :llama_ramen:

Liz is super cool though ofc! :uwu:



@Dive
Is something missing?

[Edit] Weird, the pics wouldn't load until I replied... Evil vampiric sorcery I tell you!
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,054
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I remember you did not have many nice things to say about Wony either, so what happend? :taesip:
No idea, she's had cute photo shoots lately and people won't leave her alone no matter what the poor girl does. Also, I can see how much she's grown since her iz*one days. I never saw why people thought she was so amazing. I just feel protective when people are asses to her and Liz. I've always said I'd defend Wonyoung.




:blegh:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,025
Reactions Received
98,757
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,428
Ship
Wreck
No idea, she's had cute photo shoots lately and people won't leave her alone no matter what the poor girl does. Also, I can see how much she's grown since her iz*one days. I never saw why people thought she was so amazing. I just feel protective when people are asses to her and Liz. I've always said I'd defend Wonyoung.




:blegh:
Oh I know that you always said that, but its still a difference to say "I do not like her but would protect her if someone attacked her" to "she is my favorite idol in the entire world" :catsip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread