- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,008
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,330
- Ship
- Wreck
I turn it off for youCutie alert!
only pretty cuteThat is pretty cute.
The perfect cat chase mices![]()
Not yet...waiting for her to chase miceso you're saying Liz is not perfect..
its not nessecary!!!Not yet...waiting for her to chase mice![]()
It is... a good cat keeps rodent out of my houseits not nessecary!!!
in what kind of house are your living if its full of rodents anyways?It is... a good cat keeps rodent out of my house![]()
Actually, more and more I'm liking Wonyoung...only pretty cute
I thought Liz way your fave!
There isn't any....in what kind of house are your living if its full of rodents anyways?![]()
all cats are good! stop reducing us to mice catching machines!There isn't any....
Because I have a good cat![]()