Video Liz & Leeseo trying to rizz us up with their Spidey senses (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,042
Reactions Received
44,790
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,479
I'm starting to think spiders are actually super attractive to all the other insect with those 8 beautiful eyes and those sexy long legs and insects just willingly walk into their webs.

Because I understand, I would walk right into Lizs web :shycat:
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,558
Reactions Received
13,865
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
87,857
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
so the maknae line went to see BND huh? lol
No apparently they said they haven't watched it yet, but this trend must've been on their feeds :haylul:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,153
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
I'm starting to think spiders are actually super attractive to all the other insect with those 8 beautiful eyes and those sexy long legs and insects just willingly walk into their webs.

Because I understand, I would walk right into Lizs web :shycat:
:hayshook: you are really losing all fear recently
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread