@Dive
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,912 Reactions Received 44,606 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,637 Today at 1:57 AM #1 @Dive Reactions: Selfmate and HugeBakkaeMotae
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,463 Reactions Received 13,673 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,790 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz Today at 2:18 AM #2 Everything looks delicious Reactions: fdonce
HugeBakkaeMotae '𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾 . Joined 4 January 2026 Messages 1,219 Reactions Received 1,671 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,426 Fandom Multi Stan Gender Male Pronouns Konungr Today at 4:49 AM #3 TrinityJade said: Everything looks delicious Click to expand... Even the escargot? Reactions: Selfmate, fdonce and TrinityJade
TrinityJade . Joined 5 November 2025 Messages 8,463 Reactions Received 13,673 Location in the line for freshly baked bread <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,790 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @PrincessChohee Wreck @Harmony_Starz Today at 4:51 AM #4 HugeBakkaeMotae said: Even the escargot? Click to expand... Yup! I've actually eaten snail before lol so... Reactions: fdonce and HugeBakkaeMotae
HugeBakkaeMotae said: Even the escargot? Click to expand... Yup! I've actually eaten snail before lol so...
HugeBakkaeMotae '𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾 . Joined 4 January 2026 Messages 1,219 Reactions Received 1,671 Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,426 Fandom Multi Stan Gender Male Pronouns Konungr Today at 5:38 AM #5 TrinityJade said: Yup! I've actually eaten snail before lol so... Click to expand... Oh, that sounds delicious. Reactions: fdonce and TrinityJade
TrinityJade said: Yup! I've actually eaten snail before lol so... Click to expand... Oh, that sounds delicious.
fdonce Joined 7 January 2023 Messages 26,912 Reactions Received 44,606 Cards View Profile KS Coins 159,637 Today at 6:08 AM #6 HugeBakkaeMotae said: Even the escargot? Click to expand... Especially the eacargot Reactions: Selfmate and HugeBakkaeMotae
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,592 Reactions Received 55,385 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,538 18 minutes ago #7 TrinityJade said: Yup! I've actually eaten snail before lol so... Click to expand... me too and I really like them as well lol birds of a feather flock together (but we exclude the duck since we get to eat him!!!)
TrinityJade said: Yup! I've actually eaten snail before lol so... Click to expand... me too and I really like them as well lol birds of a feather flock together (but we exclude the duck since we get to eat him!!!)