Photo Liz showing more of her bear collection (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So cute!
:sakUwu:
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,349
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
:shockedcover: thats horrible, I'm sorry to hear that @fdonce

Now I understand why you believe Pearly Gates is ugly:thumbsupcat:
I have this incredible device that is 2 power glass held together by this metal contraption that enhances my vision by 10 fold :pandanoreaction:

It seems I am the only one thst can see through Pearly Gates. With great power comes such great responsibility :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate and Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
I have this incredible device that is 2 power glass held together by this metal contraption that enhances my vision by 10 fold :pandanoreaction:

It seems I am the only one thst can see through Pearly Gates. With great power comes such great responsibility :ono:
I think you got tricked with that device and its not working as well as you think :idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I have this incredible device that is 2 power glass held together by this metal contraption that enhances my vision by 10 fold :pandanoreaction:

It seems I am the only one thst can see through Pearly Gates. With great power comes such great responsibility :ono:
so this powered glass device is only useful for this specific circumstances of being able to "see through" pearly gates ?
sounds like it's only useful in two limited circumstances - when twice is the ambassador and when one passes away
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread