- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,000
- Reactions Received
- 98,743
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,289
- Ship
- Wreck
why don't you ask LizI'm not sure I can trust your opinion...you know because you might be bias![]()
why don't you ask LizI'm not sure I can trust your opinion...you know because you might be bias![]()
If she's a cat then she is also bias..why don't you ask Liz![]()
I think cats opinions should be rated the highest!If she's a cat then she is also bias..
I must hear it from someone who's not a cat![]()
Only when it does not relate to cat and cat related thingsI think cats opinions should be rated the highest!![]()
always!Only when it does not relate to cat and cat related things![]()
Wrong, Very Wrong. Bears are way better than cats.Bears are like cats....but bigger.....
Much much bigger![]()
Your dillusional.Liz is a cat herself
Also stuffed cats are not required if you can cuddle the real ones instead, cats are just superior!
Not Koala BearsWrong, Very Wrong. Bears are way better than cats.
Your dillusional.![]()
you never talk in a positive way about bears, don't make up stuff now!Wrong, Very Wrong. Bears are way better than cats.
Your dillusional.![]()
True, koala Bears lost worse than pandas in the genetic lottery.Not Koala Bears![]()
they both won in the cuteness lottery though! Rei approves of thisTrue, koala Bears lost worse than pandas in the genetic lottery.![]()