Since it is Pride month and all, I'll just leave this here :rosesmug:
spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 21 June 2020 #1 Since it is Pride month and all, I'll just leave this here Reactions: yeji
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,190 Reactions Received 52,518 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,747 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 21 June 2020 #2 That's cute <3 I like that and pride month is so wonderful <3 Reactions: yeji and spicy_illusion
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 June 2020 #3 lovin pride month. june is truly the best month Reactions: dark_tranquility and spicy_illusion