Event [Locked in Love] Final Bridge of 2025 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
20250214-232005.png

Banner by @eclipsoul

Firstly, thank you to everyone who participated in the Love Lock bridge! All the entries have been collected and each lock has been added to the bridge. Below will be a link to the bridge and an image of the final bridge. Reminder that the site will only work on laptops/pc due to size constraints. For each entry, the receiver is listed first, and sender second. Everyone who has sent or received a message, along with events users, will be tagged at the end, unless you sent an anonymous message. All senders will receive a dm with the lock, sender, and message (if applicable) as well. :sanapray:

1739589033455.png


Link to bridge

Taglist
@Events Users @ani07 @badcrookshanks @Boyo @centen @ChiaraNextDoor17 @crimson @Day @Flaneur @Harmony_Starz @kahei @Muse @pinkmelodies @Pirioca @respectable082 @Selfmate @seungfloral @shadow @SkylesDaughter @velvet​
 

IGURO

🐍 Serpent Breathing Iguro 🐍
.
Joined
10 October 2023
Messages
5,709
Reactions Received
5,727
Location
💚
Website
emoboydreams.straw.page
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,820
Fandom
kuro !ミ☆
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Any (he/him pref)
Ship
20250214-232005.png

Banner by @eclipsoul

Firstly, thank you to everyone who participated in the Love Lock bridge! All the entries have been collected and each lock has been added to the bridge. Below will be a link to the bridge and an image of the final bridge. Reminder that the site will only work on laptops/pc due to size constraints. For each entry, the receiver is listed first, and sender second. Everyone who has sent or received a message, along with events users, will be tagged at the end, unless you sent an anonymous message. All senders will receive a dm with the lock, sender, and message (if applicable) as well. :sanapray:

1739589033455.png


Link to bridge

Taglist
@Events Users @ani07 @badcrookshanks @Boyo @centen @ChiaraNextDoor17 @crimson @Day @Flaneur @Harmony_Starz @kahei @Muse @pinkmelodies @Pirioca @respectable082 @Selfmate @seungfloral @shadow @SkylesDaughter @velvet​
Thanks for putting this together!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Yayy, its so cute haha
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
tysm for doing this - it was a cute idea!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Intentionally! I wrote a nice message and everything, how could you think it was random. :umjicry:
intentionally makes it more meaningful I guess
I saw you message which is why I posted here lol

it was a very nice message indeed - I can see now why I was chosen out of everyone on the forums to manage your estate and funeral
 
  • Haha
Reactions: centen and Ahsoka

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
intentionally makes it more meaningful I guess
I saw you message which is why I posted here lol

it was a very nice message indeed - I can see now why I was chosen out of everyone on the forums to manage your estate and funeral
I need a trusted senior citizen friend to manage my estate!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Selfmate

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
with age comes wisdom!!!

and if I go first I promise that naevis will manage everything just fine and she won't rise up and terminate you
I appreciate your tireless dedication to protecting me!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread