Appreciation Lofe hours (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Dunno, I just feel overwhelmed with lofe for my woman right now
20191123_095335.jpg

Like, I just look at her pics and I'm all πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸŒˆπŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸŒˆβ£β£β£β£
She is just so charismatic and full of life and sweet, it makes me goooooo craaaaaazyyyyyyy
She is both cute and hot and Im just here like daaaaaaamn
3966f4b8703c99edc354dfb4801196da.jpg

*SCREAMS INTERNALLY*
I can look at her pics again and again and never get tired. I love my Baelin <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
precious babe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread