- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,869
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
of course it's Rei-chan
super looking forward to the photos!!
@Dive
@Dive
I did by including her IG handlenice
(but like I keep saying to one kimsguardian - please add the name of the idol or group in the title lol)
in the title not the post itself lolI did by including her IG handle![]()
it's in the title!in the title not the post itself lol
(I say that only half jokingly since obviously I'm a fan of IVE and consume IVE content - which is why if one puts Rei or IVE in the title I'm going to click compared to say KiiiKiii or some other group I'm not interested in)
"L’OFFICIEL SINGAPORE’s June-July cover star is one who is always in our hearts"it's in the title!
you have identified the title correctly"L’OFFICIEL SINGAPORE’s June-July cover star is one who is always in our hearts"
unless I'm blind but this is your title no?
I honestly don't see it so just point it out to me...you have identified the title correctly
now you just need to find Rei in it! I can give you a hint, it's not in the first half![]()