Fanart lol I started a kpop journal (2 Viewers)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I have previous experience with bullet journals, but I've never done a kpop one. I had a lot of fun though, even if it looks clapped af. :irenecrazy:

It's okay, I'll practice and improve :sanapray:

I really need to practice writing in sharpie though it looks so bad :nekoshy: and I swear there's punctuation you just can't see it very well

1632414001906.png


mandatory tbz tag @jjyubi
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I have previous experience with bullet journals, but I've never done a kpop one. I had a lot of fun though, even if it looks clapped af. :irenecrazy:

It's okay, I'll practice and improve :sanapray:

I really need to practice writing in sharpie though it looks so bad :nekoshy: and I swear there's punctuation you just can't see it very well

1632414001906.png


mandatory tbz tag @jjyubi
THIS IS SO CUUUUTE!!!

I always wanted to do a bullet journal but once I had a journal and I kept forgetting to write in it lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My sister does that!!! Yours looks so cute, what adorable handwriting omg :pepeheart: love that overlapping layout
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread