lol just lol (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so the day before yesterday this guy at work attacked me asking if I have something to say to him (because he probably heard my friend and I mention his name or we looked at him or something, not sure what exactly it was) so he thought we were saying bad things about him and that led him to say that stuff to me. He was like "you got something to say to me? nah? alright then.." he was visibly upset and it was just an over the top response lol.. but ok I was like whatever...... then yesterday he came to me and casually talked about work and I talked normally too since I don't really hold stuff against people much. And then he was like "oh about yesterday I was joking, it was a joke, you misunderstood" looooool this guy really thinks I am that stupid.. but I laughed it off and let it go ofc. I guess he got scared I would report him or something
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the f..... the nerve of some people
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I hate when people try to gaslight you like that, like just apologise! It takes so much less time and energy just to own up to your wrongdoings than to stage a fake conversation with someone just to try and manipulate them... πŸ™ˆ
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
What a loser. Just to get under your skin like that.
Gutless wonder if I ever heard it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread