lol wat da freak (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sorry must rant

so there's this girl at work and she is like the prettiest girl ever (tall, thin, blond, pretty face, really nice body, just gorgeous and smart and classy and everything as well) and anyway, there's also this guy whom I have wrongly considered nice and cool (I'll be honest, it's probably just because I heard him listen to Skillet in the bus one time) :welp: and the girl told me he came to her and told her "whoa you've gained weight"

omg I cannot I cannot I cannot, where to even begin...... she is THIN, actually she is perfect, you cannot find a physical flaw in this girl.... but more importantly, who the heck are you to say this?? and this has happened to me a few weeks ago as well.. some random guy came to me and said "you're thin now, you had really gained weight a few months ago"

so thank you, random men, for coming to us girls and giving unwanted reviews of our bodies no one asked for. We would never know our place or how we look without you. We will make sure to stay skinny to please you



I hope this wasn't rude to anyone and please don't misunderstand, there are many wonderful men but I am just sick and tired of running into these kind of guys commenting things to way prettier and also way nicer girls in a negative way so I had to rant >_>
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Dang i would be like "dang ur face some how got uglier over the month, and i have gain wight cause i like food too"


this is me but i only gain a little bit of wight so LET ME ENJOY IT
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Dang i would be like "dang ur face some how got uglier over the month, and i have gain wight cause i like food too"


this is me but i only gain a little bit of wight so LET ME ENJOY IT
I love you.
:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Dang i would be like "dang ur face some how got uglier over the month, and i have gain wight cause i like food too"


this is me but i only gain a little bit of wight so LET ME ENJOY IT
I would've said, "And it's no wonder you're still single. Guess you're not gaining shit."
*inserts middle finger*
I don't know how to rude :wimwim:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't know how to rude :wimwim:
Trust me once u get to a level of mad those roasted are gonna come out none stop


IT GONNA BE LIKE RAIN MUH HAH AH HA HA
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Guys who do this really piss me off. Especially at home, men are always commenting on women's bodies and they are automatically eliminated in their minds if they are too skinny or too chubby or something. Women can't help it if they were born bigger built compared to others.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Tbh i dont think this a gender thing as i got this from a girl at work before

some people think they need to get there word in for some weird reason
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Weren't they being rude first?
:dubuthink:
I sstill don't know how (I am hopeless, I know..) :pepecry1:

Guys who do this really piss me off. Especially at home, men are always commenting on women's bodies and they are automatically eliminated in their minds if they are too skinny or too chubby or something. Women can't help it if they were born bigger built compared to others.
ikr? I've seen this SO many times at this point, not so nice looking guys making comments or even jokes like this :/ If it was still one of the first times, I'd be like okay, probably just a crappy person but I've seen it too many times now and it's honestly annoying..
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
ikr? I've seen this SO many times at this point, not so nice looking guys making comments or even jokes like this :/ If it was still one of the first times, I'd be like okay, probably just a crappy person but I've seen it too many times now and it's honestly annoying..
It is... It's annoying. I'm not chubby or anything, but I'm thicker built than most Korean females because of my multi-ethnic background and I get so many comments saying that I'm fat and I need to lose weight. I am actually all muscle so I can't lose weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. But still. They have no right.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It is... It's annoying. I'm not chubby or anything, but I'm thicker built than most Korean females because of my multi-ethnic background and I get so many comments saying that I'm fat and I need to lose weight. I am actually all muscle so I can't lose weight. Muscle weighs more than fat. But still. They have no right.
people suck....... :(( I hope you stay strong and keep this way of thinking.. and they should just mind their own business >_>
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
people suck....... :(( I hope you stay strong and keep this way of thinking.. and they should just mind their own business >_>
I will, thank you. I don't care what they think. I hope it gets better for your situation too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some people :irenecrazy:
as if us girls don‘t deal enough with insecurities and other stuff already.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread