lol wat da freak (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You know what frustrates me. this is NORMAL in korean society. Where I am from/raised (Atlanta ) , there is a huge korean community. Every time I go out and I see ajumas and Ajushis - either parents of my friends or my parents co workers - and they straight up tell me that I gained weight it makes me so upset. And I cant talk back to them because they are an adult and in korean/Asian culture it’s rude and a SIN lmao to talk back to adults. So I just laugh it off. But that’s not the worst part. Worst part is after, when I come home, and my parents look at me and ask, why are you so fat? Stop eating so much and loose weight.
the thing is my bodytype is definitely more Chubbier than most korean and Asian body types, and I probably have bigger boobs than your girl group bias. (A D cup.There.) I have a curvey waist, and it’s nice. but it’s often overlooked/unnoticeable because I can’t fit into outfits that are a “large” size for korean girls. My boyfriend tells me I am fine, and my friends always use the excuse that Americans and Latinos like thicc girls but I’m not okay with it. I hate it so much. Every time I see a kpop girl group video, or a variety show, and read comments like korean girls and guys are so hot omg heart emoji - it makes so self conscious l. I’ve been dealing with eating disorders too saying that I am fasting but after a day I cannot take it anymore and I binge eat during the night. My boyfriend whom I have been for almost 9 years with is supportive and kind, but I know that he is worried about me. Every year my New Years resolution always is like loose weight and it never happens and I let just frustrates me and I get depressed. Sorry. You said you gonna rant and then there’s me lmao.
that's so horrible, people really don't realize how much harm words can cause.. I can relate.. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with this and I'm so glad you have such a nice bf.... you sound like a beautiful person and I hope everything gets better soon <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You know what frustrates me. this is NORMAL in korean society. Where I am from/raised (Atlanta ) , there is a huge korean community. Every time I go out and I see ajumas and Ajushis - either parents of my friends or my parents co workers - and they straight up tell me that I gained weight it makes me so upset. And I cant talk back to them because they are an adult and in korean/Asian culture it’s rude and a SIN lmao to talk back to adults. So I just laugh it off. But that’s not the worst part. Worst part is after, when I come home, and my parents look at me and ask, why are you so fat? Stop eating so much and loose weight.
the thing is my bodytype is definitely more Chubbier than most korean and Asian body types, and I probably have bigger boobs than your girl group bias. (A D cup.There.) I have a curvey waist, and it’s nice. but it’s often overlooked/unnoticeable because I can’t fit into outfits that are a “large” size for korean girls. My boyfriend tells me I am fine, and my friends always use the excuse that Americans and Latinos like thicc girls but I’m not okay with it. I hate it so much. Every time I see a kpop girl group video, or a variety show, and read comments like korean girls and guys are so hot omg heart emoji - it makes so self conscious l. I’ve been dealing with eating disorders too saying that I am fasting but after a day I cannot take it anymore and I binge eat during the night. My boyfriend whom I have been for almost 9 years with is supportive and kind, but I know that he is worried about me. Every year my New Years resolution always is like loose weight and it never happens and I let just frustrates me and I get depressed. Sorry. You said you gonna rant and then there’s me lmao.
you are beautiful no matter your size, you may not be at your ideal weight but remember you are beautiful <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread