How often do you feel lonely and why? what kind of loneliness is yours?
What was the time in your life you felt most alone in your heart?
How much time do you spend alone and are you comfortable being on your own?
let's talk :)
What was the time in your life you felt most alone in your heart?
How much time do you spend alone and are you comfortable being on your own?
let's talk :)
I kinda feel like I was always alone (that's why my username/fav word is kodoku which means solitude).. it's gotten much better after living in isolation and spending years completely emotionally alone and trapped within my own body though. I don't feel nearly as alone these days hehe. At times, I feel like being with others and that togetherness are an illusion and that every being is actually on this earth on its own.. humans are also creatures that seem unable to understand or even just accept each other, we can't stand being with each other and we can't stand being alone.. it's really weird to me, like some kind of curse.. but I'm not claiming that's true just because I'm personally not that connected and close to someone else, ofc. I think I felt an infinite and hopeless loneliness for a long time as a child/teen, but somehow, as years went by, I was able to form relationships and somewhat overcome it. I like being alone, I think it's necessary to reflect and think and feel things, to take in what's happening within you and around you, to be honest with yourself.. but being alone too much is ofc not healthy either. I do hope to see a strong bond be created between me and someone else, being really close and together a lot, sharing life and everything in it. I want to know what that's like, not being alone, you know.. hehe