LOOK AT ALL THESE BLOODY NOTIFS (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh wait-45 of them were from @sally liking my profile posts :haylul::naeunstare::lisalaugh:
That happened to me once but it was three people having a conversation on my profile, I left for like an hour and came back with around 30 notifs of them all just being big chatter boxes :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha I just cleared my notifs so I could see how many I have when I get back from vacation! lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread