Appreciation look at dem cheekbones (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean there is a lot of blush on his cheeks soooo it does make your cheekbones quite prominent but he is handsome Reo, he is :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
omg thank you, I was searching for this word for a whole 10 minutes before posting this thread and just couldnt find it/come up with it
:junweary:
us non-natives gotta help each other :D. I feel the pain, I just sometimes have to rewrite the whole sentence because of one stupid word :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I mean there is a lot of blush on his cheeks soooo it does make your cheekbones quite prominent but he is handsome Reo, he is :D.
also, yeah it's true there's blush/contour on it but we see his face a few times on an angle and contour can only do so much, so i'd still say his natural cheek bones are pretty prominent :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
us non-natives gotta help each other :D. I feel the pain, I just sometimes have to rewrite the whole sentence because of one stupid word :D
isnt there also a word like extenuates, similar to that, to say that someone has a prominent feature. cuz i just googled what extenuates means and its complete off topic :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
isnt there also a word like extenuates, similar to that, to say that someone has a prominent feature. cuz i just googled what extenuates means and its complete off topic :scree:
if you have just typed it and not copy pasted it, I want to congratulate you because ... what? :D :D :D
just imagining myself saying that I feel like my tongue is not extenuated enough :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
if you have just typed it and not copy pasted it, I want to congratulate you because ... what? :D :D :D
just imagining myself saying that I feel like my tongue is not extenuated enough :D
oh it took a few tries before to get it right :scree:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread