Appreciation Look at me adulting (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well I live in Asia so :joysip::sakUwu:

Lmao I'm sure there are other stuff available that you can rely on, or just bulk buy from the Asian market so it lasts some days :rosesmug:
Ah lol that's true I'm sure finding good noodles there isn't issue xd

whenever i visit, I will, it's not quite close to my regular shopping spot sadly, but the noodles are so good though :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah lol that's true I'm sure finding good noodles there isn't issue xd

whenever i visit, I will, it's not quite close to my regular shopping spot sadly, but the noodles are so good though :sj_weary:
Yes I love those coz even flops can't make it taste bad so :sj_weary::sj_weary:

I have no clue how to make anything traditional tho :nekosweat:

That Sima is definitely an achievement lol :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread